Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Otonga School Room 22

Kia ora koutou!

We are a group of 6 year 3 and 4 children from Otonga Primary, Te kura o Tihiotonga and we have had fun creating this post. We hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment.
Click on the picture below to go to our school website.



Our class pepeha





At Otonga we are all in a different house group


Made on Explain Everything

Our school
Made using I-movie

Our answers to the questions



We worked together on the above presentation using Google slides.

We love creating our own stories. I wrote and narrated this and then shared it to be used in the school as a 'big' shared book with other children. 

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading all this detail and being able to look at all the information that was presented about your school. I really thought that it was great that you had so many different options about parts and information that I could learn and had links about additional places that I could go, like your website for more information. Your school sounds wonderful and like it has many positive things going for it.
    Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Auroa, South Taranki
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed reading all this detail and being able to look at all the information that was presented about your school. I like your website to help me find out more information. Your school sounds like a great place to learn with many different opportunities.

    ReplyDelete